Wedding & Event Planning
Many people hire an event planner to assist with their events. This duplicates the services that Caboose Farm can provide!
If you are hiring an event planner, consider Jennifer Chapman, who is the Events Manager for Caboose Farm. Jennifer's passion, exquisite attention to detail, and calm demeanor will truly make your event unforgettable!
There are three levels to choose from:
Event Day Coordinator
For those who have an outside planner or need no guidance in planning.
This is included in the Event Package price.
- coordinate tour and booking of Caboose Farm with guest(s).
- call two weeks prior to the event to discuss timeline, obtain the names of vendors, and discuss any potential problems or concerns.
- be on premises for the complete time of rental.
- greet guests as they arrive and provide direction and guidance throughout event.
- keep everyone on schedule throughout the event.
- act as a liaison with other Caboose Farm staff, which may include but not limited to assistant event coordinator, catering, parking attendant, and set-up and break down crew.
- handle any emergencies that may arise.
- calculate final rental bill.
Event Planning Consultant
For those who need a bit of guidance in planning their event.
Includes all the services of the Event Day Coordinator. For an addition fee, the Event Planning Consultant will:
meet with the couple in-person or via video conference for three 1-hour planning and idea sharing meetings after booking Caboose Farm.
be available for phone calls, text, and/or e-mails during event planning.
All-inclusive event planning.
Includes all of the services of the Event Day Coordinator. For an addition fee, the Event Planner will:
- meet with the guest(s) to set up an event budget.
- track and maintain a copy of the event budget.
- help couple select and negotiate with vendors.
- help guest(s) select and negotiate with decorator.
- accompany guest(s) to meetings with the vendors if desired and/or possible.
- maintain a copy of all vendor proposals and contracts.
- assist with all event arrangement and set-up including but not limited to seating tables, tents, buffet tables, bars, and high tops based on previous events at the farm.
- review all rental and transportation options.
- coordinate payment of vendors (the Event Planner fee is for her services only. All vendor fees are the responsibility of the guest(s).
- conduct a scheduled bi-weekly telephone or video conference (as needed) to ensure planning is running smoothly.
- be available for phone calls, text, and/or e-mails during event planning.
- plan rehearsal dinner (if applicable).
- create a personalized event timeline.
Contact Jennifer for pricing, questions, or to set an appointment at email@example.com or (301) 291-5595.
© 2014 Caboose Farm, All rights reserved.